[NBLUG/Announce] Reminder: LNX-BBC tomorrow night!

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Mon Mar 10 08:47:01 PST 2003

WHAT:    NBLUG General Meeting
TOPIC:   LNX-BBX (Linux Bootable Business Card)
SPEAKER: Nick Moffitt & ??
WHERE:   O'Reilly and Associates, Sebastopol
         http://nblug.org/directions.cgi
         http://ora.com/oreilly/seb_directions.html
WHEN:    Tuesday, March 11th, 2003 @ 7:30PM

This is our normal monthly meeting at the normal scheduled time and place.

The LNX-BBC is a mini Linux-distribution, small enough to fit on a
CD-ROM that has been cut, pressed, or molded to the size and shape of a
business card.  LNX-BBCs can be used to rescue ailing machines, perform
intrusion post-mortems, act as a temporary workstation, and perform many
other tasks that we haven't yet imagined.

Nick Moffitt, of the BBC project, will be talking about the build system
they use to create the images. He'll be bringing along another person
from the project that will be talking about the BBC itself from a user
perspective.

http://lnx-bbc.org/

REMINDER: GnuPG Key Signing Party To Follow. See:

http://nblug.org/augie/gpg/gpg-announce.html

for more info.
--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder & President Pro Tempore for Life