[SoCoSA/discuss] Meeting Wednesday: Storage Security

Eric Eisenhart freiheit at socosa.org
Sat Jun 3 12:55:26 PDT 2006

This is sort of a pre-announcement, since we're still working out a few
details.  The speaker's changed to a different person from Decru, but he'll
be covering the same topic: Storage Security.

We'll be starting the presention earlier than our usual schedule.  6:15pm or
6:30pm.  Wednesday the 7th.  Next Wednesday.

http://socosa.org/meeting/2006/06

For those of you that missed last month's meeting, please note we're now
meeting at O'Reilly in Sebastopol.

Decru will be sponsoring this meeting, so free food once more.  :)

The meeting topic will be Storage Security, and Ed Hudson from Decru will be
talking on storage security, including regulatory compliance and why you
want to secure your storage.  The talk will be vendor neutral, and Ed is
very experienced with presenting to user groups having talked to security
user groups in the past.
--
Eric Eisenhart <freiheit at SoCoSA.org>
SoCoSA Founder and President