[SoCoSA/discuss] Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow Night: Nagios

Eric Eisenhart freiheit at socosa.org
Thu May 4 13:35:47 PDT 2006

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 12:17:35AM -0700, Steve S. wrote:
> Good talk!  I've been looking forward to the Nagios topic, and it
> didn't disappoint.

I'm glad you enjoyed the talk.  I heard from a few others that they liked
the talk, too.  Definitely a presenter I'd consider bringing back (though
obviously not to talk about the same thing again, at least not until enough
time's passed that there's been big changes in nagios or a lot of new
members...).

> I noted, though, that the presenters' slides were marked as
> proprietary/confidential
> (belonging to GroundWork), and wondered if any of the content of the talk
> would
> be available on the SoCoSA website (the way they usually are for nblug)?

I've asked every presenter so far.  So far of the 3 one said yes, one said
no and one hasn't answered yet.  There's often reasons companies don't want
to give us slides to put online.

That said, any slides will be under here somewhere:
http://socosa.org/meeting/slides
(might be attachments or links...  Might require you to log in to
view/download...)
--
Eric Eisenhart <freiheit at SoCoSA.org>
SoCoSA Founder and President