[SoCoSA/discuss] OE6 - chimes on *check*?

Trevor Benson tBenson at a-1networks.com
Fri May 19 16:29:50 PDT 2006

HAHAHHAH I think I just remembered something similar but a different problem.  They never noticed the noise.  Is there ANY folder in OE that is at its 1GB limit? Like the Inbox perhaps?  I had a client who had hit the 1GB limit (or is it 2, whichever) for their Sent items.  This caused OE to move a new item into the outbox, and then send, since it couldn’t copy it into sent items, it would leave it in the outbox and NOT delete the item.

This caused every message to get resent again whenever he created a new item or the timer went off for sending and receiving.  They didn’t happen to ever mention it was dinging all the time, but it was (for errors in the operations).

This may have nothing to do with yours, but I would bet something is erroring instead of sounds, check the folder sizes, don’t remember if OE has rules, but if your trying to move items into folders based on rules, this could be it as well.

Trevor