[SoCoSA/discuss] Request for Comment: when and where should SoCoSA meet now?

Dave Sisley dsisley at sonic.net
Thu Nov 9 06:26:26 PST 2006

Eric Eisenhart wrote:

>So, as some of you have already heard, SoCoSA is "losing our lease".
>Specifically, Wednesday nights at O'Reilly in Sebastopol will no longer be
>available to us due to them having an actual paying tenant for Wednesday
>nights.
>
>So, as I see it, there's 5 main choices:
>1) See if we can go back to Sonic.net's kitchen
>2) Ron offered to let us use a conference room at Alembic in Santa Rosa
>3) Move to a Monday night
>4) Move to a Tuesday night
>5) Move to a Thursday night

I vote for changing the night and staying at O'Reilly (I live in
Sebastopol, after all...).  My first choice would be Tuesday nights,
except that that would conflict with the NBLUG Board meeting if the
Socosa meeting was held on the first Tuesday.  My second and third
choices would be Monday and then Thursday night.

Thanks, Eric.

-dave.

--
Dave Sisley