[SoCoSA/discuss] Outlook+Mac compatible group calendar?

Eric T. Landerville eric at landerville.com
Wed Nov 15 17:46:28 PST 2006

Steve,
I don't know what you mean by 'high end', but I am thinking that it
functionality rather then cost.  You might want to look at Microsoft's
Small Business server.  It has a scaled down version of Exchange plus
scaled down versions of most of Microsoft's server software, that I
believe will do what you want.  The cost is around $499 for 10 client or
$999 for unlimited, this was just a quick search and I am sure you could
find it for cheaper.  You might also want to look at the licensing
setup, with 'regular' Server 2003 if you run the 2000/XP on the
workstation they come automatically with a Client Access License (CAL)
so you might only need licenses for your MAC and Linux clients.  If you
are looking for something free (as in free beer) I can't think of
anything with that functionality that you require.
Eric