[SoCoSA/discuss] XP DOS

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Thu Sep 7 10:36:47 PDT 2006

I subscribe to the free version of Fred Langa's newsletter (langalist).
Their always worth looking through and archiving, at least to me. Anyway,
this article came up a couple months back. It's a little hack that turns
XP recovery mode into full blown DOS. The thing is you'll need to do this
before the system goes ickky, so it's of limited SysAdmin use unless you
want to take the time to go through the workstations or figgure something
else out.

Here's the step by step:
http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=187000225

Here's the langalist page if you want to check it out or join:
http://langa.com/index.html