[SoCoSA/discuss] Job Opening

Eric Eisenhart freiheit at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 14:20:15 PST 2007

Matt (and anybody else on the list that's trying to hire sysadmins);

Job postings to this list are just fine.  We generally ask people to
put "[JOB]" in the subject, but a subject of "Job Opening" is
certainly good enough.

really quite simple policy, I think: mark things that aren't really
sysadmin related as [OT] in the subject, be clear when something is a
job posting and don't attack anybody personally.

If there's ever enough job postings to the list to cause a problem
with the list we'd probably separate it out into a different list.  Or
maybe use the topics filtering feature of mailman so that people could
choose whether or not to receive job postings.