[SoCoSA/discuss] [OT] IT security services and sys/network performance assessments

derek irving derekirving at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 2 10:03:27 PDT 2007

Friends,

I'm a certified GSNA system and network auditor.  A business partner and I have started D & D IT Solutions.  Our services are around IT security (auditing, penetration/vulnerability testing), System/Network performance analysis, Web Application performance analysis, IT Architecture and Project Mgr.

Additionally in 2-3 months we are planning to launch our website which will allow users to perform on-demand penetration/vulnerability testing against their website or network.

Some of the clients we've worked with are Marketlive, Fredericks of Hollywood, Sur La Table, Highlights for Chrildren, Playboy, Pendleton, Swiss Colony, Babycenter and Armani Exchange (completed level 1 PCI compliance audit).  Additionally we have exerience with ecommerce, datacenter and enterprise enviornments.

I've attached a brochure of our services. Let me know if you know anyone who can benefit from these services.   We've just started so every contact is important

Derek Irving
D & D IT Solutions
requests at d-and-d-itsolutions.com
derekirving at sbcglobal.net