[SoCoSA/discuss] Meeting for Tuesday, January 5th

Andrew argonaut at gmx.co.uk
Tue Jan 5 15:52:55 PST 2010

Eric Eisenhart wrote on Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:54:43 -0800:

> How about we meet at Toad in the Hole in Santa Rosa for a few
> beers instead? :)

I like that idea. Were you suggesting it for this evening or
some other time?

In fact, I propose we make that a standard backup plan for
whenever we don't have a speaker. It would still give us an
opportunity to meet up and talk about whatever (maybe Christmas
toys this time) even if we don't have something formal lined up.

Toad in the Hole, for those who don't know, is an English pub on
4th or 5th St., just off of Railroad Square in Santa Rosa.

A.