[SoCoSA/discuss] Meeting for Tuesday, January 5th

Eric Eisenhart freiheit at socosa.org
Tue Jan 5 15:57:55 PST 2010

On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 03:52:55PM -0800, Andrew wrote:
> Eric Eisenhart wrote on Tue, 5 Jan 2010 14:54:43 -0800:
>
> > How about we meet at Toad in the Hole in Santa Rosa for a few
> > beers instead? :)
>
> I like that idea. Were you suggesting it for this evening or
> some other time?

I meant this evening.

On Tuesdays they often do a special beer tasting event thing...  Description
for tonight:

Moonlight Night at Toad in the Hol. '08 Toast and
Death & Taxes on draught. Twist of Fate in cask. #beer

> In fact, I propose we make that a standard backup plan for
> whenever we don't have a speaker. It would still give us an
> opportunity to meet up and talk about whatever (maybe Christmas
> toys this time) even if we don't have something formal lined up.
>
> Toad in the Hole, for those who don't know, is an English pub on
> 4th or 5th St., just off of Railroad Square in Santa Rosa.

I think that's a great idea, Andrew!  :)  Let's make that our standard
backup plan.
--
Eric Eisenhart <freiheit at SoCoSA.org>
SoCoSA Founder and President