Tonight's meeting

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Tue Feb 11 17:21:44 PST 2003

On Tue, Feb 11, 2003 at 05:03:06PM -0800, Warren Raquel wrote:
> Wish I could make it too. Whatever happened to possibly webcasting it?

hehehe...i hate to respond to this question with a question, but...  is
anyone willing to take on the task of looking into what it would take to
broadcast our meetings over something like real (or some other
platform-independant medium)???  i've taped a few meetings (with brad's
help), but never gotten the tim to convert them into movies to post.

i think it'd be a great thing to do, and we could even have a meeting about
how we broadcast our meetings.  hehe..

-dustin