[NBLUG/talk] Setting location for X Windows

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Sun Dec 19 12:05:41 PST 2004

I cannot find my notes that contains where the setting is stored for the
preferred X window session: KDE or Gnome.  very time I start Fedora 3,
it comes up in a terminal window though X Windows is running, so I have
to do a shutdown -r 0 and click on Session to get it to come up in KDE.

It appears that this is a minor setup bug in Fedora 3.  I just selected
KDE during installation, so shouldn't it have the "smarts" to set the
default to KDE?

Todd