[NBLUG/talk] NBLUG Video

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Tue Jan 20 12:07:01 PST 2004

I'd be happy to seed a torrent, and I'll set-up a BT tracker for NBLUG on
one of my servers if people would like.  Such a thing might be useful for
ISOs and such as well.

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116