[NBLUG/talk] quoted printable / Entourage

Troy Arnold fryman at sonic.net
Thu Jun 17 15:34:13 PDT 2004

 occasionally receive mail from an OSX Entourage user:

Basically, it's quoted-printable with ISO-8859-1 and it looks like crap,
with quotes and apostrophes appearing to me as question marks.  I
usually use mutt, but it looks like crap with mozilla mail as well.

Couple of questions:
1) What is the fundamental source of the problem?
2) Any mutt-foo or other workarounds so I can look at this without
blinking?

thanks,
-troy

Part of the message with relevant headers: