[NBLUG/talk] WUBI-installed Ubuntu damaged by automatic updates

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 12:29:42 PST 2010

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Bob Blick <bobblick at ftml.net> wrote:

> Any ideas? I like WUBI better than the normal dual-boot installation
> except for this one problem :(
Not a clue, never having used WUBI.  I run Linux and do Windows in a virtual
machine when I absolutely have to.

However, one suggestion comes to mind.  You might try 10.10 just to see if
it works.  Since you have everything backed up and 10.04 isn't working

Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.