pc/linux tcp/ip problems..

Devin Carraway aqua at atlantic.devin.com
Tue Jan 25 18:52:03 PST 2000

On Tue, Jan 25, 2000 at 06:07:44PM -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> That's why ssh2 has been overwhelmingly rejected by the Net, and why
> the usual choice is 1.2.x or (increasingly) OpenSSH.

	OpenSSH also has the much cuter logo.  It's available in rpm format
(the usual considerations about binary-downloaded crypto apply) from
ftp.zedz.net:/pub/crypto/, along with binaries of other software packages
most people should be running.  I haven't found any debian packages of
openssh, but probably because I haven't tried hard enough.

Devin
--
Devin  \ aqua(at)devin.com, finger for PGP;  http://www.devin.com
Carraway \ IRC: Requiem  GCS/CC/L s-:--- !a !tv C++++$ ULB+++$ O+@ P L+++