[NBLUG TALK] Cobalt bought...Sun changing OS?

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Fri Sep 29 17:13:54 PDT 2000

Scott Doty and Fryman said something along the lines of:
> Don't tell me you didn't see that coming... ;)

Haven't you guys ever heard of innocence?  ;)

I mean really....I had hopped they would just keep the product as-is, since
I thought (maybe I'm confusing this release with another I read recently)
they were going to keep Cobalt as a separate group doin' their own thing.  I
had hopped that would allow Cobalt to continue using what they wanted.

Sure, I imagined that's what Sun would do, but just the phrases the guy uses
in that article are just ridiculous.  I guess I'm just pissed at being
proven right.

-Dustin