Colin's example of postscript (URLS)

Nancy Harrison vulpia at sonic.net
Fri Sep 15 06:36:08 PDT 2000

Thanks Colin for those links. And thanks, Eric, for a great
presentation. I've been curious about exactly how Postscript works
for a long time. Ever since my beginning personal computer days
when I started using the Mac at work. We still have the same
old Laserjet we got in 1990, and I never could figure out exactly
what was going on (other than it was - and is - a darn slow printer!)
   It was great for me to find out about the similarities to
RPN also - I still have my old HP calculator I got in the '80s, and
think that the RPN really works great - but it sure amazes the
students these days!  They can't imagine not using equal signs in
an equation. -Grandma

-Nancy Harrison, Life Sciences Dept, Santa Rosa Jr. College
http://www.sonic.net/~vulpia/index.html
Milo Baker Chapter California Native Plant Society
http://www.sonic.net/~vulpia/cnps/mbaker.html