KDE and PPP

Paul larkin at jps.net
Mon Apr 30 19:07:13 PDT 2001

No, I haven't (setup KPPP) yet.  But I do have a KDE setup, and hope to get it
hooked up to inet soon.  If I succeed I'll let you know.  Our ISP is
onemain.com, which now is owned by earthlink.  I'm impressed by neither and am
looking to change providers but who knows?  Also, Earthlink/onemain doesn't
provide shell services.