RedHat 7.2 Released

E Frank Ball frankb at efball.com
Tue Oct 23 13:32:02 PDT 2001

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 12:14:25PM -0700, Eric Eisenhart wrote:
} I noticed you downloading the ISOs and added the /16 you were coming from to
} the "nblug" class; whenever I actually get login and bandwidth limiting
} working, you'll get the larger limit.

I take back what I said 192.25.240.  is an Agilent Class C network
"NAI-HS External Networks / Transit / Inter-Zone Nets"

So you should make that /24  We don't own all of /16.

We got 15 class B and 106 class C networks.  Amazing.  Of course HP
still has the class A 15.  and they are way smaller now we have split
off.

   E Frank Ball                efball at efball.com