USB and redhat 7.2 and eth0/1

Mark Street, D.C. jet at sonic.net
Thu Oct 25 21:50:25 PDT 2001

RH 7.2 P3-600 128M

Slash ap works peachy here, make sure you have the proper XML parser.

USB works fine on my laptop Compaq1800T, check /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit look
for usb startup scripts.

usb.c: registered new driver usbdevfs
usb.c: registered new driver hub
usb-uhci.c: $Revision: 1.259 $ time 13:55:27 Oct 18 2001
usb-uhci.c: High bandwidth mode enabled
PCI: Found IRQ 11 for device 00:07.2
PCI: Sharing IRQ 11 with 00:12.0
usb-uhci.c: USB UHCI at I/O 0x1480, IRQ 11
usb-uhci.c: Detected 2 ports
usb.c: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
hub.c: USB hub found
hub.c: 2 ports detected
usb-uhci.c: v1.251:USB Universal Host Controller Interface driver

For the dueling interfaces you might want to take a peek at
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts, which slot is which????