Virtual console switching

troy fryman at sonic.net
Tue Sep 4 09:39:04 PDT 2001

That's freaky, especially right after you just switched...

Until you get it figured out you could use 'chvt N' where N is the terminal
number.

Hmm, some useful tools:
dumpkeys
showkey

What's in /etc/sysconfig/keyboard ?
Also see /etc/rc.d/init.d/keytable

This is assuming RedHat, i assume other distro's are similiar.

-t