UNIX imaging solutions

Mike Rice dolo724 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 13:43:58 PDT 2001

I was searching for just a similar solution last night, and found a
really nice one on Google... just a moment.... here we go...
call me for more details:
http://www.signalground.com/article/3149311157
Mike Rice

--- Joe McCarty <jmccarty at niku.com> wrote:
> All--
>
> I work in a UNIX development environment.  We often need to
> reconfigure
> development and build machines to a baseline specification, a long
> and
> laborious process.
>
> Is anyone aware of a UNIX imaging product that will install a drive
> image,
> perhaps in a manner similar to Powerquest Drive Image in the Windows
> world?
> Since there are no drives in UNIX-land, the process would probably
> have to
> be run from another machine...
>
> --Joe McCarty

=====
___shaving weekly with Occam's Razor___
Visit the Northern California Church of Freethought
at http://www.geocities.com/nccof ...Think for Yourself!