UNIX imaging solutions

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Thu Sep 13 14:31:21 PDT 2001

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 01:43:58PM -0700, Mike Rice wrote:
> I was searching for just a similar solution last night, and found a
> really nice one on Google... just a moment.... here we go...
> call me for more details:
> http://www.signalground.com/article/3149311157

Personally, I prefer this solution, but in case for some weird corporate
reason you are forced to, Ghost (at least the latest version) does support
Linux ext2 partitions...never tried it, but I've seen it in the menus when I
was playing with it at work.

Yup..and I just checked their website - Ghost 2002 supports ext2 partitions.
Dunno about their enterprise edition.

-Dustin