Beneficial talk

Brad Cox brad at linuxbofh.com
Mon Apr 1 11:36:28 PST 2002

On Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 09:41:12PM -0800, Warren Raquel wrote:
> Since I'm relatively new to the area and the group I don't know if
> this topic has been covered before but I think that a great
> talk/discussion would be transitioning between Debian and RedHat and
> vice versa. Just a thought. What does everyone else think?

I think this would be a good topic, but I am biased, as I think
everyone (OK, most everyone) should switch to debian.  If there is
enough interest, I would be willing to talk about the RedHat->Debian
transition.  It seems like would be a good opportunity to look at the
inner workings of both.

Brad Cox		brad at linuxbofh.com
Key fingerprint = E741 589E 4A43 DA89 C5AA  B9A3 7E44 18BB C16B F62D
To be is to be related.
		-- C.J. Keyser.