NBLUG Mirror Survey

Dave Cooper coop at sonic.net
Mon Dec 9 12:04:35 PST 2002

Have you ever seen my hair have a good day ?
  How can you think for a minute that I have EVER used a mirror ????

ooohhhh the NBLUG mirror..

You can take the mirror away only from my cold dead... dsl circuit / T-1
from work...

>* How often do you use the mirrors (daily, weekly, monthly etc)?

>  once a calendar quarter

>* Do you use the mirrors from home?  From work?
Both

>* If you use the mirrors at work, do you work from home?
2 jobs, both true...

>* If you use the mirrors at work, have you pointed other co-workers to them?
a few times...

>* When you do use the mirrors, do you grab many files or just a few?
a few

>* When you use the mirrors, are you usually downloading files or ISO images
>of a distribution?
Most of the time..

>* If you download ISO images, about how often do you download them?
2 times a year

>* If the mirrors were severly cutback or removed, would you miss them?

" Whatchewtalkinbout"...

>* If the mirrors were severly cutback or removed, would you feel NBLUG
>became less usefull as a LUG and perhaps wasn't living up to what you feel
>is part of it's mission?
  I think the mirrors help to show the LUG support "towards the movement"...

New slogan ? Save the mirrors or we'll all have 7 years bad luck ?....

coop