RedHat Patent Apps

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Wed Jun 12 13:53:38 PDT 2002

I have heard no such thing.... moving away from GPL?  Quite the opposite.
ZDNet is as pro M$ as they come... and it comes through in their
editorials.  FUD if you ask me.  Pick your sources wisely.

http://www.redhat.com/legal/patent_policy.html

http://www.linuxandmain.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=70