dsl, networking, paranoia

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Mon Mar 4 09:08:01 PST 2002

Setting up a secure network is not so nearly daunting of a task as many
believe.  Check out http://www.nblug.org/firewall/.  There's some great
material available in the HOW-TO's and FAQ's.
Plus there's great testing tools available.

I had the pleasure of being present for Frank and Devin's talk on firewalls
and whatnot, I learned A LOT. :)  Maybe another talk about routing and all
of that stuff?  Or have we covered it recently and I've missed out?

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116