Meeting

augie schwer at sonic.net
Wed May 15 14:22:06 PDT 2002

On Wed, 15 May 2002, Eric Eisenhart wrote:
# Do you have July 9th from about 6:30p-9:30pm free and 2 to 20 hours of free
# time sometime between now and then?  We'll put you down on the calendar,
# "Augie talks about databases or Apache".  Then for August 13th you can talk
# about Apache or databases.

put me down for database in july, and apache in august. this is the last
week of classes for me, so i'll have the whole summer to hopefully put
something good together.

you know the next logical step from database to apache would be combining
them with say PHP. i could do that too if there's intrest.

-augie