Speakers...

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Tue Oct 8 15:25:35 PDT 2002

BTW everybody: we are actively trying to find people to talk in December,
January, February and beyond...

If you're interested in speaking, please send email to speakers at nblug.org.
If you know somebody who you can convince to speak, you can have them talk
to speakers at nblug.org, talk to speakers at nblug.org and warn them, or (best of
all) convince them, check http://nblug.org/plans/ to be sure their preferred
date isn't already taken and contact speakers at nblug.org with info on who,
what and when we've got a speaker.

General topic guidelines:
- how to do something interesting with linux
- software the runs on linux
- open source software, even if it doesn't actually run on linux
- topics related to open source or linux in some way.

Our topics fit into roughly 2 categories: (1) interesting to intermediate
and advanced users and (2) interesting or educational for beginning users
or non-technical topic.  We try to have about twice as much of #2 as #1 with
a kind of rotating schedule, but it's much more important to have actual
topics with speakers than anything else.  (open format Q&A usually proved to
be a good way for nobody to have any questions...)
Eric Eisenhart                                  eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
Perl, SQL, Linux and Web            ^           IRC: Freiheit at openprojects
Coder, Sysadmin and geek           /e\                AIM: falsch freiheit
http://eric.eisenhart.com/         ---                       ICQ: 48217244