Speakers...

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Oct 8 15:30:36 PDT 2002

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 03:25:35PM -0700, Eric Eisenhart wrote:
> BTW everybody: we are actively trying to find people to talk in December,
> January, February and beyond...
<snip>

If anyone's actually _interested_, I'd be happy to demonstrate my latest
and greatest Open Source project, "Tux Paint."  It's a drawing program
for little kids.  (Think "edu-tainment," I guess...)

It'd being developed on Linux, but runs on Un*xes and Windows
(and hopefully one day soon MacOS and/or MacOSX).

I've somehow collected about a dozen regular contributors on numerous
contintents. :)  (Mostly people doing i18n stuff...)

-bill!