[NBLUG/talk] upcoming board meeting

Eric Eisenhart eric at nblug.org
Tue Aug 19 12:30:05 PDT 2003

Our board meetings are generally pretty boring, but in the interest of open
access, I've put up the agenda at http://nblug.org/board/ -- we'll try to
get future agendas and minutes up there, as well.

The board meeting is this thursday evening in Rohnert Park.  If you think
you'd like to go, please send me an email by noon on Thursday so I can make
sure there's room for you at the table.

(Only "Board Officers" get to vote on items, but anybody can show up, see
how things work and put their 2 cents in)

If you're running for NBLUG office or think you might like to get involved
in that kind of thing someday, showing up for a board meeting is a good way
to get started without incurring any responsibility or taking up more than
an hour or so of your time.
--
Eric Eisenhart
NBLUG Co-Founder & President Pro Tempore