[NBLUG/talk] OpenOffice 1.1 ISO has arrived; time to gear up for the schools!

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Tue Oct 7 06:40:02 PDT 2003

Lincoln -

Recently I had the opportunity to try a CD in my computer that contained
a complete, functioning Linux system.  This was run off of the CD and
OpenOffice was part of setup.  However, I failed to note the source of
the CD and I was wondering if this rings a bell?

Also, I did not have a chance to fully test the system other than it
logged onto the Internet and Mozilla did it's job.  Though there is not
much flexibility, it certainly would make support a piece of cake!

Todd