APCI v. APM for laptops Was RE: [NBLUG/talk] Fujitsu P2120

Doug Palmer dpalmer at clovissolutions.com
Mon Sep 8 19:55:01 PDT 2003

My problem isn't that severe, but it is annoying.

Basically, if I run the laptop on battery power, the battery meter
reports that:
A) I'm plugged in and running on line power.
And
B) I'm not charging the battery because
C) There isn't any battery in the system!

Is this just one of those things where MS is better than Linux, or am I
missing something?