[NBLUG/talk] Virus scanning in linux and sendmail.

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri Sep 19 09:53:00 PDT 2003

I have looked into this also but haven't jumped yet.  Since the topic has been
brought up.  I ike openantivirus.org as a resource.  Plenty of choices and
options available if you want to get creative.

http://www.openantivirus.org/projects.php

As Eric noted, the virus scanning component is the weakest link with the open
projects, definitions are ever changing but most of the tools do a fairly
good job.  I can't speak for Openantivirus definitions but hey....

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer