[NBLUG/talk] New webserver

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Wed Apr 28 17:49:59 PDT 2004

I'll look into that. You just might say I've got broadband, but the
connection is slower than my store. Four windows open downloading ISOs
(40,34,73,177KB/sec that's kilobytes) and no noticable difference in LAN
performance. A guy in the other room is piping in classical music and I
just installed FreeAgent on this laptop. (smile) and the whole thing is
redundant and not subject to the whims of BroadLink.