[NBLUG/talk] Init script stoped working in debian.

Steve Johnson gnuguy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 14:18:47 PST 2005

Dean,

Yeah thats all good,  I did seem to narrow this down a little bit.. In
the script there is a line that looks like this

. /usr/share/sendmail/sendmail;

thats a dot space and then the path to sendmail.

Now that gets the ELF error...  I can recreate it with another binary... example

smeagol:~# . ls
-su: ELF: command not found

Same error.. so the .<space>command seems to die..

--
      "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."
                                                   -- Lao-Tzu