[NBLUG/talk] RH 9: creating libphp4.so

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Wed Jul 6 20:31:50 PDT 2005

Troy -

That bird is welcome to come to my house and play with my parakeet
anytime it wants.  I can now compile (make and install) Apache and PHP
4.3, BUT there is another problem:  I get an error when I restart
Apache: undefined symbol: ap_signal. This is in the new libphp4.so.

My RH 9 is out of the box + running "yum update".

Help!

Todd