[NBLUG/talk] File transfers using Gaim?

Jeremy Turner jeremy at linuxwebguy.com
Tue Mar 1 15:53:37 PST 2005

On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 08:47:56PM -0800, Lincoln Peters wrote:
> 1. Do file transfers work if the other user is also using Gaim?  If so,
> anyone know if the Windows version of Gaim is any good?

I use Gaim in Windows, it works great.  I've transferred files between a
Gaim client and an MSN client.  I don't think I ever got Gaim->AIM to
work.  Gaim->Gaim on Windows should work with AIM or any of the other
protocols, I'd imagine.

Also note that Gaim 1.1.4 came out a few days ago (Friday, maybe?).  I
installed it today, and works the same as 1.1.3 on Windows.

Jeremy