[NBLUG/talk] ASP -> PHP 4

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Thu Mar 17 11:20:16 PST 2005

I may have a small job for converting a small web site from ASP (Viusal
Basic) to PHP 4. In ASP it uses a MDB database file and I've already set
up the tables and info in our MySQL database. The site is about 4 pages.
The fist page asks for a zip, the second cross indexes it in the database
and pre-fills out city/state address fields and selects the banners based
on zip. It then writes the form data to the database and provides a custom
by zip thank you screen. It's pretty simple really, but I seem to be
running out of time and if someone could do it cheap and fast our company
might just want to pay them to do it. If not I've got to be working on it
pretty quick here. If this is of interest to you, let me know and give me
a rough estimate time/money. I think it needs to up and functioning mid
next week at the latest.

We had someone do it in PHP 5, but they dropped off the face of the earth
after completing the job, but not sending it to us.