[NBLUG/talk] PHP question

Mark Street mark at oswizards.com
Tue Mar 22 13:39:20 PST 2005

I am hacking on a project that involves E-groupware and I want to create a
form/query to an mssql database and return a list of patient's.  From that
array I want to select 1 and have that one record exploded and formatted into
a field of my E-groupware application template.

I have scratched it out on paper but I haven't had the time to actually sit
down and figure out how to code it.  Is there going to be an issue using or
querying two different databases?  I am only reading from mssql database.

Does anyone feel comfortable with this?  Can we talk?  Can we talk $$?

--
Mark Street, RHCE
http://www.oswizards.com