[NBLUG/talk] Newer Evolution packages for SuSE 9.2? Also, AS/400 job

list at mindling.com list at mindling.com
Sat May 14 12:02:21 PDT 2005

My suse 9.2 install is great, with one major exception: Evolution 2.0
has some squirrelly issues relating to Exchange. I've been using 2.2 in
Ubuntu and it seems to be free of most of the problems, but I need to
run SuSE at work. So, does anyone know if there are any updated
Evolution packages for SuSE 9.2 anywhere, to tide me over until my copy
of 9.3 comes?

On another subject, slightly OT: I'm looking for an experienced AS/400
system administrator who is also Linux-friendly. It's a full-time, perm
gig in Santa Rosa, responsible for an iSeries 270 and a 170, in addition
to help on some Linux & FreeBSD machines. Shoot me email off-list if you
or a loved-one is interested.

Thanks,
Sebastian