[NBLUG/talk] Direct Render Support

thiessen at sonic.net thiessen at sonic.net
Wed Nov 9 18:33:52 PST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the xorg.conf and Xorg.0.log files.  I took a look and didn't
see anything wrong in particular from them.  The DRI module gets loaded
and the log file does not seem to register any errors regarding Direct
Rendering.

I believe you can get 3D working if you just follow the steps in this
howto.  The only item(s) you might want to change would be to grab the
latest DRI snapshots, as noted on the 2nd page of the howto.

This should make sure you have the kernel headers and other code installed.

If you have problems with this, just go ahead and post the details.

Justin