[NBLUG/talk] Universities

matt matt at cfxnetworks.com
Sun Apr 23 22:23:59 PDT 2006

Yeah, LUGOD seems to be very active--I mean just look at the website =).

That's cool that CalPoly's usergroup is active. It seems like it would be more
basic though, as to "get the word out."

I also tried to look into UCLA's usergroup. They seem semi-active, but their
website (http://linux.ucla.edu/) is very outdated...

--
Valê,
Matt