[NBLUG/talk] WRT54G (or, "oh !$@*&$# -- I *missed* the key meeting(s)")

Stephen Cilley hydro_mancer at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 19:40:20 PST 2006

Hey, I gotta question about the WRT45G.
I have the 3rd revision of the box, and I've got the
most up to date linksys bios and all that.  A couple
of days ago I noticed that the preformance on the
Internet was terrible across my whole network, and
after some fiddeling I realized that reseting the box
brought all of the speed back.  Then again today I
noticed it going slowly and I reset it and it was fine
again.
My question is: is there any reason for this, and can
I fix it?
Thanks,
Stephen