[NBLUG/talk] Job Posting: Looking for GNU/Linux...Level 2 Tech support/ Hardware product development. System/Network Administrator/

Youhan Mubaraki youhan at mazdatechnologies.com
Wed Jan 11 16:54:01 PST 2006

GNU/Linux System/Network Administrator/ Level 2 Tech support/ Hardware product development.

GNU/Linux Systems programmer

GNU/Linux Kernel Hacker

GNU/Linux HPC/Clustering (desirable but not necessary)

Most important is the person's ability to do level 2 Tech support and help with Product development and marketing. We are looking for a candidate that is willing to talk to vendors out there, and is capable of developing the latest and greatest in hardware platforms, someone who can develop new technology by talking to technologist and figuring out how to make it all work. He should also have the capability to work on large clusters(not required but desirable & the right candidate will get the opportunity to learn as well), have knowledge on all types of Open Source software and applications like OSCAR and ROCKS, be able load and tweak for performance optimization all flavors of Free Operating systems like CentOS, Fedora, Redhat, Suse, Debian, Free BSD etc.
The right candidate should also have Network Administration experience with Linux and have through understanding of the kernel(important). Experience with Intel and AMD 64 Bit hardware very important. If you don't possess a few of the knowledge requirements but are willing to learn its may be OK, we are flexible and we can discuss your resume.

Mazda Technologies works with top tier enterprise customers and the Government DOE labs, this experience could be really enhance the right candidates resume.
Mazda Technologies is a fun and flexible environment and with the right candidate we are willing to consider a candidate that wants to work part time as well.

Please call me for details if you have specific questions. You can email me or call me at 925 699 4700 or 510 440 8988 ext 108 if you or someone you know is Interested in this position.
Thank you
Youhan Mubaraki

Mazda Technologies
www.mazdatechnologies.com