[NBLUG/talk] Panel Discussion Ideas?

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Mon Jul 17 13:36:21 PDT 2006

Hi NBLUGers,

After our last panel discussion, it seemed like there were so many cool
things to cover and not really enough time to cover them. I thought it
might be a good idea to follow up with another panel discussion but I
wanted to get some feedback from the group on the sorts of topics that
would interest you. Some ideas I had so far were:

* Linux Mail Client Roundup
* Wicked Cool Multimedia Applications
* Desktop Panel Applets

Any other ideas? Please reply to this thread with some other things you
might want to see in a panel discussion, apps you'd like to see covered,
etc.

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President