[NBLUG/talk] Panel Discussion Ideas?

DragonGrl ramoth at atlantic.devin.com
Mon Jul 17 14:06:58 PDT 2006

On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 01:36:21PM -0700, Kyle Rankin wrote:
> wanted to get some feedback from the group on the sorts of topics that
> would interest you. Some ideas I had so far were:
>
> * Linux Mail Client Roundup
> * Wicked Cool Multimedia Applications
> * Desktop Panel Applets
>
> Any other ideas? Please reply to this thread with some other things you
> might want to see in a panel discussion, apps you'd like to see covered,
> etc.
>

> --
> Kyle Rankin

Maybe as an addendum to the potential "Desktop Panel Applets" discussion
would be a rundown of the various niftykeen extensions and such you can get
for Firefox/web browser of your choice/etc. I know I'm having a good time
exploring them all.

I love the idea of a linux mail client roundup.

-Kat
Keeper of Ye Olde NBLUG Treasure