[NBLUG/talk] on-board NIC problem

David shadoweyez at hotpop.com
Wed Jun 28 17:25:24 PDT 2006

Another thing to try is see if your system sees the NIC by typing lspci.  If
this command does not see the NIC, make sure the card is seated properly in and
if necessary the bios sees it.  If lspci does see it, make sure your kernel has
those drivers compiled in or at least built as a module.

~David~